Best BBest BBruger på computer - danmarks største computergalleri
Dato: 2021-10-13

Best B Tilmeldt: okt 2021
Emner: 3

Let me begin by laying the stage for discussion

Read this article before you write an answer, and if you put something like "SoF showed Jagex was capitalist, and I don't like the fact that players can purchase xp" Be aware that I'd love to be able to know (a) the reasons you believe that a jagex with capitalist values isn't good and (b) the reason you don't want players to buy xp.

The question isn't simple to answer. Let me begin by laying the stage for discussion. If this list of bullet points is/were accurate, do you believe that the SoF should be shut down or replaced? Jagex is at risk of going bankrupt after having made 3-4 moneymaking attempts, each resulting in multi-million-dollar losses. He is currently working on another attempt, which will be almost as costly and has yet to see any return.

Squeal is extremely expensive and is available at a 2 to 3 times more on any illicit site. Only 1% of players can successfully fund xp gains. In fact, less than 10 percent of players will be able buy more than 500k in xp throughout their entire life. However, this makes Jagex an equivalent to thousands of memberships worth of cash.

Yelp was replaced recently by Mr. Coffin, a sombre Troll who doesn't make use of exclamation marks or crack jokes in his writing. The squeal isn't overly colourful and Mr. Coffin does not smile. He doesn't show pop-ups each day. It's also been renamed the Wheel of Fate-influenced-by-cash, or WoFibc for short.

Should Jagex cease to make profits, the game would begin to fall as there are fewer and fewer updates, bugfixes, and servers. But, SoF currently is making enough money to keep runningscape and Jagex's other projects afloat.

If you want to know more about RSorder, you can go to https://www.rsorder.com/

Svar til: Let me begin by laying the stage for discussion

Bazoom bruger cookies til at huske dine indstillinger, målrette annoncer og til statistik.         Læs mere...